Sep 12, 2011
Links-a-Million: Hell is a Drag, Performers are Coming Together, K-Y is Cool, A Cop is Horny, and Porn is the New Punk
1) LA BAMBA 2: Hell is a Drag, starring burlesque temptress Tara Lihn as artist Rob Fatal and the sex-bomb Jiz Lee as Richie Valens on a gender-bending kidnapping rescue adventure! Oh yeah, there's drag. There's camp. There's horror. This awesome-fest is a student production, and can use donations. Get yo' asses over there--you may never get to see this insane carnival of kickass if it doesn't get enough funding, and nobody wants that! Donate now! (via JizLee.com)
2) I hear rumors of an Adult Performers Association in the works from some outspoken and concerned workers in the industry! Their goals? To consider testing standards, form a group healthcare plan, addressing the rights of performers, act as a resource for health information, open up a more reality-based than rumor-mill discussion between "gay" and "straight" (and queer) sides of the industry, and liaising with the media to promote a more positive image for adult performers. To start. I'm excited to hear more... Keep your eyes on Twitter and the larger interwebz, folks. This sounds fabulous!
3) I want to just lend my voice to the chorus of "yes!" about this new K-Y Brand Intense commercial. Ohmigosh, lots of people use lube! Go, K-Y! Now... keep going!
4) Haaaahahahahahahaaaaa.... *breath* ...hahahaaaahaaaahaaa! Oh man. I hope this was worth it for both of them.
5) Porn Is the New Punk, by Danny Wylde, on the ever-impressive Smitten Kitten. I know, I know, I'm kind of fawning over him, but really... doesn't he deserve it?