Feb 6, 2011

My Super Bowl Sunday

You may not be surprised to learn that I am not a big football fan, my dear readers. I can watch a game and get into it if I really try, but my attention span is only about as long as one typical play, and I'm only ever in it for the chips and dip. So today, instead of ogling heavily padded men in helmets piling on top of each other (which, I'll admit, can be funny and sexy at the same time), I'm going to see Alan Rickman, Fiona Shaw, and Lindsay Duncan in Henrik Ibsen's "John Gabriel Borkman" at the BAM Theater in Brooklyn. And then I'm going to come home and do naughty things to myself while thinking of Alan Rickman because, frankly, he makes me all gooey inside. Squee!
So have fun with your chips and dip! I'll be having fun with this:




Prrrrowr!

No comments:

Post a Comment