Jul 28, 2011

Farewell, Vibrator Diaries

As you may have noticed if you read this blog regularly (I hope you do!), I might not have been entirely serious about my quest for the perfect vibrator a while back. I may have… kind of… abandoned that little project.

See, sometimes I drink WAY too much coffee and start fixating on things. You  may have noticed this in some of my incredibly long-winded rants about relatively small topics. Ahem. I go a bit overboard sometimes. Caffeine can be a real bitch. The Vibrator Diaries was definitely a coffee-bean fueled descent into a project I had neither time nor energy for, but which I became fervently devoted to for about a week. It was also a feeble attempt on my part to get free sex toys from as many places as possible, which isn’t a bad idea, but it’s… a bit superfluous. I get free sex toys aplenty for my reviews at WHACK! Magazine, and though they’re not pouring in from all sides, nobody really NEEDS that many toys.

At my last count I was in possession of seven vibrators (two of which don’t work, but still), two butt plugs, one rotating doohickey, a whole slew of dildos that attach to said doohickey, and a set of ben wa balls that I still haven’t reviewed after having owned them for months. I in no way need more toys, or more reviews to write about the ones I already have. I’ll make do with these until the right one comes along! It’s a tough life, I know.

And anyway, there are so many great reviews all over the web that what does anybody need my lil' ol' blog for? I'm better at ranting, anyway.

So, to put it succinctly: Farewell, Vibrator Diaries. We hardly knew ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment