Jan 25, 2011

The Great Gangbang Interview with Sabrina Deep, Part II

Part II of my grandiose gangbang interview with Sabrina Deep! I think this is where we really get down to the nitty-gritty...

Lag: Do the guys have a sense of camaraderie? Do they talk and get to know one another before they go onto the stage/in front of the camera? Or is it more of an awkward silence kind of situation?

Sabrina: Some are silent, at least for a while. They have never participated in a gangbang and especially with an adult performer, so they are shy and compare sizes... You know guys! But there are always a few outspoken, extroverted, funny guys, and after we hang out all together the general mood is pretty good and relaxed by the time we start. There is talking, there are jokes, but without forgetting what we are doing!

Lag: What do you usually say to break the ice with the first few guys, before things really get going? What’s appropriate “gangbang chit-chat”?

Sabrina: Uhm, i don’t have a script. I’m just being myself. I talk to them, I look them in the eyes, I let them feel I want them, I direct the situation a bit. If they get the feeling that you like what you are doing then the ice is broken easily. If you are there because you must be there, they can feel it and it would have been better if you stayed home making yourself a pie or something.

Lag: Do you think that for most guys it’s best to go first, in the middle, or last? Is it best to “break the seal” or to get the grand finale, or to be lost in the middle where nobody’s paying too much attention?

Sabrina: It’s awesome how these mechanics work smoothly if you don’t pretend to set the line and the turns in advance. Set them free and those who like to break the seal will come forward first, while the lovers of a sloppy second will remain in the dark until they feel I’m sloppy enough for them. Also, I wouldn’t say that anybody gets lost in the middle: more often than not the vojeurs hit the middle time because they can't hold it anymore. There is always some appropriate action. Occhiolino

Lag: What happens if a guy can’t get it up at the last minute? I’d imagine the experience can be really stressful for some men. If someone gets ready to do it and then loses his hard-on, how do you, as the orchestrator, handle it?

Sabrina: If another guy is hard, rest assure that he will handle it for me! Normally I like to keep the stressed guy beside me right into the action, though, and touching his nuts, wanking him a bit, and stuff like that. If nothing happens (but usually it does), it's the guy himself leaving the bed and waiting for a better time. I’ve never seen someone leaving the premises.

Lag: What happens if you’re dealing with, say, five guys at a time, and one of them just ISN’T doing it for you? Do you try to tactfully ignore him and hope he’ll give up? Do you just grin and bear it? Do you ask him to leave?

Sabrina: With five guys, I am concentrated only on myself and my senses. There is too much going on for receiving a bad input from one guy out of five, and it’s almost impossible to direct anything but my own spasms.

Lag: What if someone, as I saw in one of your videos, isn’t proactive about his involvement? If, say, he has a smallish dick and from where he’s standing you can’t reach him to give him oral… and he just stands there waiting? How do you encourage him to get more involved?

Sabrina: That’s something that really pisses me off! I ask him to come closer of course; sometimes I have to tell him straight that I’m not Mr. Fantastic and that if he does not help out, I won’t be able to do anything with him.

Lag: I know a lot of bodily fluids end up on your skin: do you take breaks between to wipe it off that get edited out of the film?

Sabrina: It depends from the film and from the production. A gangbang-bukkake requires the body fluids to stay where they land. If there is gokkun involved, sperm is removed but only in order to be collected and fed to me. Some productions require clean shots and therefore there is constant body fluids removal and related film editing. My own productions tend to be filmed in one shot with a little break in the middle and the wipe happens during the break eventually.

Lag: How many times do you think you usually orgasm during a gangbang? Or is it not about the orgasm for you, but more about the communal experience?

Sabrina: No, it’s all about senses. The communal experience contributes to increase and to vehicle the pleasure, but without orgasms I wouldn’t see the point of having a communal experience in bed, rather than in a pub or at a restaurant. The number of orgasms is never the same, it’s hard to quantify on average. It can go from two or three to a couple of tens. Sometimes I have two or three, but they build up slowly and I feel on the edge for most of the gangbang; it’s a beautiful feeling and when I explode those couple of times. It’s freaking instense. Other times they happen more often, but with less brain involvement. Eithyer way, it’s heaven.

Lag: Do you feel like your gangbangs bring people together in a friendly, happy way? Or does it just bring joy and happiness to YOU?

Sabrina: I hope both things. You should ask my fans, but I sense that we both benefit!

Lag: Any funny stories about gangbangs where the etiquette was broken?

Sabrina: Once I had the weirdest guy ever in one of my gangbangs. It was a small one, with five guys. This guy had a small dick and he couldn’t get it up, but he was always laying down straight beside me, not allowing the other guys to have room for action. When, after a few unsuccessful polite invites to move, he was told loud and clear to get off the bed, he stood up and as soon as he did, his small, down dick started to spray and incredible amount of cum all over everybody. There was this little fluffy thing penduling as he was moving and shooting cum all over the place and the people. It was really surreal.

Lag: Any last thoughts about gangbangs for my readers?

Sabrina: You’re all invited to join my gangbangs. It’s free, it’s fun, it’s safe. Check my World Bukkake Tour website or follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sabrinadeep – and i hope to meet you soon in the flesh. And remember: if you don’t come to me, I’ll come to you. It’s a promise. Con la lingua fuori

1 comment: